Truck-mounted crane KC-45717K-1 is designed for construction-assembly works and handling operations with regular loads, as well as toxic and explosive at the distributed objects.
- Chassis: KAMAZ-65115 of emission standard Euro 2 / Euro 3 / Euro 4 / Euro 5
- Maximum lifting capacity of regular loads: 25 tn
- Maximum lifting capacity of toxic and explosive: 20 tn
- Crane mechanisms drive: hydraulic with the possibility of combining of work operations
- Boom: 3 sections telescopic. Boom telescoping is performed with hydraulic cylinder and block-and-tackle system. Made of 10XCND or S700MC steel. In order to increase a length of the boom a 9.0m jib to be equipped parallel to the boom or at an angle of 30 degrees
- Lifting limitation and fixing of the crane operation parameters: using a microprocessor lifting limiter with digital information display and built-in data recorder.